Monday, March 05, 2007

Why Write When You Can Meme?

1. Do you like cheese? I adore cheese!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope. I only ever smoked cigars, and that I haven't done since college.

3. Do you own a gun? No. Not a fan.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Am I getting a shot? Blood drawn? No? If needles are not involved than I am cucumber cool.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? If they are kosher and cooked on a campfire I like them. That's the only situation.

7. What's your favourite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells, just like Mella.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot chocolate. High Quality. Schokinag.

9. Can you do push ups? No. I have the upper body strength of a mouse.

10. Is your bathroom clean? Yes. It's very tiny, and very easy to clean.

11. What's your favourite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, my engagement ring, and the locket that Husband gave me for our first Christmas together.

Twelve wasn't feeling well. He went home.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I have a flirty smile that seems shy...and yet not shy at all. Oooh. I am mysterious.

14. Do you have friends? Lots, and they rock.

15. Do you miss someone? Sister, friends, people who aren't speaking to me anymore.

16. Middle Name? Name? I have middle names! Since, however I keep myself anonymous on this blog I am not going to tell you.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.

My thumb hurts.

I do not want to go get gas in the freezing cold tonight.

Daniel Craig is so sexy.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: 2% Milk. Water. Frappuccino.

20. Current worry? What if we can't afford to buy a house?

21. Current hate? Exploitation of celebrity death.

22. Favourite place to be? Snuggled up in my bed with Husband and Baby.

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Kissing Husband! At a party at our house with several buddies playing card games and having a very good time.

24. Where would you like to go? The South of France.

27. Do you own slippers? I go through slippers once or twice a year...high quality L.L.Bean slippers, too. I don't wear shoes in the house, so I am always wearing slippers inside.

28. What shirt are you wearing? A black tank top and a pink hoodie that I borrowed from a friend over two years ago.

29. Do you burn or tan? Burn. Burn. Burn. Burn.

30. Favourite colour? Lavender.

31. Would you be a pirate? I would love to be a pirate! I am hoping someone writes a screenplay about Anne Bonny so I can star in it!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is in my head. It could be anything.

35. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Dr. Perry Cox saying that people were "Bastard coated Bastards with Bastard filling."

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Fuchsia flannel. So very soft and warm.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? I think it was when I broke my foot in 8th grade...some jerk tripped me.

39. What is your biggest pet peeve? Passive Aggressiveness.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? One.

41. Who is your loudest friend? Loudest...in terms of volume of voice or loquaciousness? I think it may be the friend I borrowed this pink hoodie from.

42. Who is your most silent friend? This guy. If I can call him a friend.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? At least one does. Husband. If anyone else does, I am flattered.

44. Do you wish on shooting stars? When I see them. Which is not often.

45. What is your favourite book? The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe.

46. What is your favourite sweet? Dark chocolate. Preferably Lindt.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Friends of ours sang "Power of Two" at the beginning of our ceremony. Our first dance was to "At Last".

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? "I'll Fly Away".

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Please please please dear God let him fall back asleep so I can get another hour. I'll even take half an hour."

2 comments:

Mella said...

I think I know who you borrowed that hoodie from! (And if I don't, then you have another loud friend with an affinity for pink hoodies, whose name rhymes with Sally.)

I'm with you on the South of France. Let's get the girls and do our weekend getaway there.

Novice said...

Hee hee hee. You're right about the hoodie.

Yes! French Weekend Getaway! I am so there!