Sunday, January 20, 2008

I shall be productive!

Recycled Paper Greetings:
finish editing samples, have them printed & shipped out no later than Jan. 18th.

The book I am writing about Evie (my next door neighbor’s 2 year old):
text finished by Jan. 26th.
art finished by Mar. 1st.
gift printing finished by Mar. 15th. (save copy for agent search sample)

Agent Search:
5 new samples by Apr. 19th.
1/2 hour active search (M-F) beginning Apr. 26th.

I am hoping to still post a here from time to time, but I can't promise. I really love the feeling of finishing a project...need to do more of it.

Sam being more and more active has made me realize that I need to be LESS flexible about my writing. I’ve been too flexible, and have rescheduled and rescheduled writing until I have run out of time in the day. That has to change.

No comments: